Thursday, December 31, 2015

Day 3, Part 4: Living that Poly Life

After lunch we wanted to head out of the park.

But first we had to stop at the Emporium I got some nice jewelry, pins, and a Big Thunder puzzle.

The parade was about to start, so we bolted out of there and took the monorail to the Poly.



My parents were staying there in a DVC studio, so we were just going to relax there. It's a nice hotel, but not really my style. I do like the new lobby set-up and decor.



They were on the second floor of Morea and had a lake view. Troom had a great view of the water, bungalows, and the castle. It would probably be a great place to watch Wishes. Wink. Wink.



I chilled on the balcony while they napped. I took the time to charge my phone and external battery with my dad's cords. This is why you should travel with someone who has the same phone as you.

The balcony was so nice. The weather was perfect and I love hearing boats honk their horns as they come and go.

A dad was playing football with his son on the beach which was just so cute.

Up next: Why No BBQ Sauce?

No comments:

Post a Comment