Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Day 2, Part 5: Dine, Dance, Drink, and Bowl



It was almost six and our dinner reservations were at 7 so it was off to the bus stop. Now, I really thought we could take a bus right to Disney Springs from the Animal Kingdom, but you can’t.

Instead we caught a bus to Saratoga Springs. Bonus: there was already a bus waiting for us. We had to wait about ten minutes for a boat to Disney Springs.

Once we arrived we slowly walked to Splittsville. I thought it would be really busy since it was a Saturday evening, but it wasn’t. We heard them talking to another party and there were bowling lanes open. I kind of wish we had bowled, too.

Well maybe someday.

It’s definitely a nice restaurant and I like the retro theming. It’s definitely loudish and kind of dark, but I don’t like dark restaurants.

The food and stuff were amazing. Our waiter, Luis, was especially great. And he made one of the best Arnold Palmer’s I’ve had.



My parents both got the happy hog burger. That thing was huge and they said it was delicious. And it’s kind of a discussion burger since it’s unique.

 



I went with a regular old bacon cheeseburger. Just like my drink it was one of the best I’ve ever had.



We definitely enjoyed our time there. Even though we didn’t go bowling it was fun to watch other people. I do plan on reviewing our time there in more detail separately.

I plan on eating there again on future trips and recommend checking it out if you haven’t already.

Up next: Stuffed and Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment