Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Day 4, Part 4: Hoop-Dee-Doo Drama

I'm going to be honest, even thinking about part of this night still makes me angry. I'm sorry if it comes across. I still love Disney and Hoop-Dee-Doo.

After resting by the pool, I put on a dress and some make-up. I don't know why I get dressed up for Hoop-Dee-Doo, but I almost always do. It's like the least fancy dinner.

I was at the bus stop around 4:45 and the monitors said a Magic Kingdom bus should be there around 5. I like these monitors, but I wish you could check the time on the app.


The bus kept getting delayed. By the time we got to the Magic Kingdom the line for the boat was so long we had to wait on a second boat.

Then, there was some other drama I'm not going into. It may come across a little too judgey and I don't want to offend anyone.

There were quite a few of us on the boat headed to the same place and we were afraid of being late. Once the show starts you can't get in Pioneer Hall. But I was texting with my parents and they said they weren't even seating people. I think a lot of people were late and they were delaying the show on purpose.

Eventually, we were seated and the show was great like usual. I had seen some videos with this Six Bits and he stole the show.







The food was good, but the strawberry shortcake was kind of underwhelming. Our waiter was attentive and funny without being too much or annoying.

There were some new additions to the show. Or at least things I hadn't seen before. Like they honored soldiers and America/ It was very nice.

Up next: But I like old people

No comments:

Post a Comment