Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Day 3, Part 5: Why no BBQ Sauce?

Around 7 we left the Poly to go to the Hollywood Studios for extra magic hours.




We waited a little while for the bus. Then we bolted to Backlot Express for dinner. Like all the restaurants were closed or closing so there weren't a lot of options. I got chicken nuggests. They weren't anything special, but they were OK.



And there was like no BBQ sauce. They were shutting down and there was only like one condiment station left.

There was a group of men playing cards at a table. I wonder if they get together every week to play. Those are some serious life goals.

We check My Disney Experience and it said the wait for Toy Story was only 30 minutes so we went to Pixar Place. When we walked up the time changed to 65 minutes, but we got in line anyways. It ended up only being a 25 minute wait.





I got 127,000. I would like better but it's going up. Slowly.



My parents vehicle wasn't working so they got to ride again. I just waited outside for them and updated my notes.

Then, we did The Great Movie Ride. I like looking at all the different things in the queue. We were in the very last row of the cars which always makes the audio a little off.





We got the gangster scene which was nice. I do like the addition of Robert Osborne. And I'm not normally a fan of change.



Denise wanted to ride Tower of Terror. It's too intense for me and dad so we walked through some shops.

She rode it very fast and then got in the single riders line for Rock 'n Roller Coaster.

I wanted to get out before the post-Fantasmic rush so I called it quits around 10.

I grabbed a drink at the food court, got ready for the next day, and went to bed.

Steps walked: 18,096
Miles traveled: 9.59

Up Next: We Can Fly, We Can Fly

No comments:

Post a Comment