Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day 4, Part 1: We Can Fly, We Can Fly

On morning number 4 I woke up at 6:30. After running late the first morning I feel like I've started getting up extra-early.

I bought a banana for breakfast. Even though it was an EMH morning for Magic Kingdom I wasn't in too much of a hurry. Since I saw the welcome show the previous day and weren't trying to get on Seven Dwarfs we didn't have to be there by rope drop.




The plan was to ride Peter Pan and check out the new interactive queue. It was very cool, but I was a little sad because we didn't really get to see Tinkerbell. She was always in a different room. This line is definitely worth checking out.




Since Adventrueland was closed and that was our next planned stop we went to the Hub to take photopass pictures.






Then, it was off to Pirates. I think we were the first boat of the day. I didn't notice any changes from the recent refurb, but it was looking good.



Since we were in the area we did the Jungle Cruise. Our skipper was funny and this attraction is slowly growing on me.




Then, it was time to use our fastpasses for Big Thunder.

It was around 9:45 when we got off and we didn't want to leave Frontierland because a little after 1 we had fastpasses for Splash Mountain.

The wait for Big Thunder was only fifteen minutes so we got in line again. It's such a great ride and I can do it over and over again.

Up next: Confronting a fear

No comments:

Post a Comment