Thursday, January 14, 2016

Day 4, Part 3: A Little R&R

When dad and I got to Tomorrowland the wait time for Buzz was 50 minutes so we decided to do try the TTA. For some reason, the line was wrapped all the way around toward Space Mountain.



Instead we picked Carousel of Progress. It's a fun ride and I've heard some complaints lately, but I didn't see anything wrong.

When we got out, the line for the TTA was still long, but we decided to ride anyways. That line moves very fast.


Afterwards, we were both tired so we called it quits. Well, first we found our brick outside the magic kingdom.

Dad went to the Poly to rest. He and Denise had afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian later so we were temporarily parting ways. I took the monorail to the Grand to buy some merchandise and walk around. It's my favorite hotel. I want to own DVC there some day.




I was pretty tired too so I went back to the Magic Kingdom to catch a bus to my hotel.

The Movies bus stop always feels like it's crazy far away. I guess it has to happen to someone.

There were only two other people waiting with me when a bus pulled up. It was one of those articulated buses and the driver made a joke about how we must feel like we were at the Studios because we were about to get on a stretch limo.

It was nice to have an empty and quiet bus.

When I got back to the hotel I just rested a little. I'm not a big napper and it usually throws off my sleep cycle.

It took some time to take in the hotel.





Then, I laid by the hotel and rested.


It was nice and fairly peaceful, because there weren't a bunch of people in the pool. I'm glad I took the time to do that.


Up Next: Hoop-Dee-Doo Drama

No comments:

Post a Comment