Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Day 4, Part 2: Confronting a Fear


Before we got on Splash Mountain we stopped so I could change into sandals in case my feet got wet.


Splash scares the crap out of me, but I did it and didn't close my eyes during the drop. This is a big step forward. There was a little girl in the front of our log who was super excited and my dad felt shamed by her.


Now we had to book it to Fantasyland for our 10:45 Be Our Guest reservation. It's kind of ridiculous that you need a reservation for a quick service restaurant.


But I'm glad we didn't have to wait in line for an hour. And I was hungry.

We sat in the music box room. I don't know what it's actually called.


Denise got the roast beef with green beans. My dad got the croque monsieur with fries. And I got the carved turkey sandwich with fries. Dad and I also got the Masters' cupcake so we could try the grey stuff.



The meal was very good and that cupcake was delicious. I'm glad I finally got to try the grey stuff.


Then, it was time for our It's a Small World fastpass. I really like this attraction and find it uplifting.



Apparently, Denise doesn't agree. She fell asleep on the ride so she decided to head back to the hotel for a little rest.

While she did that, dad and I were off to Tomorrowland.

Up Next: A Little R&R

No comments:

Post a Comment