Thursday, November 26, 2015

Day 2, Part 2: The Best Publicity Ever



Since we were in the areas we stopped to check out One Man’s Dream. This is another one that is going away soon.





It’s such a great exhibit. We had recently watched the documentary about Walt that was on PBS. So we had some more context for the displays.






I was sad that the movie about Walt was gone. But the video ended up being a preview/exclusive for The Good Dinosaur. I had no interest in this movie before, but now I really want to see it. It looks very cute and will probably make me cry.



Then, my decision to skip breakfast backfired. I was starving.

We decided to try Starring Rolls. I’m actually not sure I’ve ever eaten here before. And I wouldn’t be. The line was out the door so we went to the Writer’s Stop instead.




There was a line but it wasn’t as bad. And there was some Castle stuff so waiting in line and looking around was kind of fun.

I bought a cheese Danish and a diet coke. My parents got some kind of iced coffee drink. That Danish was huge and very filling. It was good and definitely hit the spot.




Once our little snack was done our Star Tours Fastpass was ready. We were in the podrace again, but also got to go to the Death Star.

It was still fun, but I didn’t like it quite as much as the first one.

In the gift shop I bought an Ewok key chain. I saw it on my last trip and regretted not buying one, so it was definitely a priority this time. And I love that adorable little key chain.



We didn’t know what to do next and couldn’t squeeze anything in before our Indiana Jones Fastpasses. So we ended up just relaxing by Echo Lake. After hanging out with some friends.






Up Next: Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment