Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 1, Part 2: Magical Express Drama

Why do we always have trouble finding Magical Express? I even made sure to have the map Disney sent with me. We ended up at the wrong terminal, but we did get to the correct place eventually.

Then, the drama happened. It wasn't that bad, but it was a little frustrating.

So, we were all doing split stays, because we ended up extending our stay by a day after getting cheaper flights. My parents were spending that night at Old Key West and then moving to the Polynesian. I was staying at All Star Movies until the last night when I would move to the Poly. So, we had different Magical Express reservations to get to the resort, but would be coming back to the airport together.

Apparently, this caused some issues.

They wouldn't even let me scan my magic band to see if it would work. Instead I had to go to the desk and have my pass printed for me.

My parents got right on their bus and already got the text that their room was ready. And Old Key West ended up being the first stop.

I was jealous.

When I got in line I was the second person in the All-Star line. It was nice because that meant I would get my pick of seats, but it also meant I would be waiting for awhile.

The guy working the line was giving out stickers so I took a Chip and Dale one.



Around 3:30 I was able to get on the bus and I got a text that my room was ready. Yeah, I would be staying in the Mighty Ducks section.

While everyone else was boarding they were playing a short. It was a Mickey one and I think it was called Bad Ear Day. It was funny and I really liked it.




We were on property at 4 PM. The Magical Express video was new for me and I liked it.

There were four stops. First Coronado Springs and then the All-Stars. The All-Star order was Sports, Music, and then Movies so I was last.



I feel like that always happens.

I had never been to these resorts so it was nice to see them even just a little bit.

Up next: Park Time and Pizza!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment