Thursday, November 19, 2015

Day 1, Part 4: FP+ for IllumiNations

Since we already experienced the crazy crowds of Food and Wine, after dinner we wanted to get the heck out of dodge. Or you know, World Showcase.



On our way out Denise wanted to stop for a Dole Whip. I don't know how she had room for it.

Also, pineapple...gross.



We decided to try to ride Imagination before our Spaceship Earth fastpasses, but it was closed. Apparently, it closes at 7. I guess I'm a horrible Figment fan for not knowing that.



So, we ended up heading toward SSE and stopped in The Art of Disney to kill some time. It's a cool little shop with a lot of stuff I wish I could afford. Hopefully someday.




Then, it was time for SSE. First ride of the trip. We got right on and our Magicbands worked like a charm.



SSE is always a fun and peaceful ride.

After that it was back to the Festival Center so I could buy my Figment merch. I bought an ornament, mug, and a plush.

Then, it was back to World Showcase. I had to go to the bathroom we got in line for our IllumiNations fastpasses. I stopped at the first bathroom I came to which was near the Refreshment Port.

There was a crazy line for both the men and women's bathrooms. I bring this up because apparently there are only two stalls and I want you to be warned.

This was our first time we got a fastpass for IllumiNations or any kind of night time show. We had to wait about 15 minutes so we sat on the ground.



We actually sat against a railing. It meant we didn't get the best view, but it was worth it for the back support.





IllumiNations was great as usual. I don't have much more to say about it though.



Afterwards we hung around for a little bit to let the crowds filter out. And we got to see somebody propose which was cute.




On our way out we stopped for a photopass picture because my parents got memory maker with their annual passes.

Then, more bus stop waiting.

The Movies bus stop is soooooo far away.

Our bus driver ended up being very funny. She drove fast and make jokes like having fastpasses for All-Star Movies.

When I got to my room I unpacked because I knew I would regret if I didn't do it. And I went to sleep around 12:30.

Steps Walked: 15,422
Miles Walked: 7.96

Up Next: Toy Story Midway Craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment