Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Day 2, Part 1: Toy Story Craziness!



Today’s plan was to go to Extra Magic hours at Hollywood Studios and try to get in an early ride on Toy Story Mania.

I planned on leaving my room around 7 so naturally I set my alarm for 7. Clearly I was exhausted the previous night and wasn’t thinking clearly.


ave time I decided to skip breakfast.

Will I regret it?

Then, I got some good luck. The bus for the Studios pulled up right when I got to the bus stop. And the line to get in was long but it moved very quickly.



My parents weren’t there yet so I skipped the mad dash to Toy Story and just took some pictures. It was nice and relaxing to just take in the park and get away from all of the craziness.





When my family arrived we headed to Toy Story. The line was already out the door and at 60 minutes so we bypassed it.


Instead we checked out the Streets of America which were basically dead. I figure they will be going away soon so I wanted to check it out.




Plus, I got to see the Osborne lights. Sort of. I may never be able to see them lit up in person which is sad, so this may be as close as it gets.











Then, we walked on Star Tours. I’m a Star Wars fan and really enjoy the ride. We raced in a pod race and hung out with Jar Jar Binks’ family which I feel like happens a lot.


And Denise was having a cow. Going on attractions like this with her is just hilarious.

Then, it was time to ride Toy Story with our Fastpasses. There was no Mr. Potato Head. I’m assuming there’s refurbishment going on or it’s connected to the addition of the third track.



I didn’t do as well as I wanted, but it was only the first ride of the trip. Hopefully, I get better.



Up Next: The Best Publicity Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment