Thursday, November 4, 2021

Trip Report: A Very Dapper Morning (Day 2, Part 1 | January 2021)

Today I woke up around 7:30 AM. I got around and went out on the balcony to eat my oatmeal and banana. I loved this balcony and view. It’s so relaxing and beautiful.


We left the room around 8:30 to head to Magic Kingdom. The bus came fairly fast.





The Dapper Dans came out on the horse-drawn trolley right after we got to the park. That was some great timing. There was a couple with a baby and they were all dressed up like the Dapper Dans. I had to compliment them on their outfits. We watched the Dans from the side of Main Street and then followed them as we made our way to Frontierland.











First, we did Splash Mountain to say good-bye...again. We just don’t know when Disney will do the renovation so I want to make sure I don’t miss out on an opportunity. I ended up in the front row and tried to be brave in my picture with no hands. My ears started to fly off so I had to grab them, but the picture came out good. I did close my eyes though.



I did have to replace my mask because I got pretty wet.


Then, we hopped over to Big Thunder which had about a 20 minute wait. Does anyone else wish there was a picture on Big Thunder?







Then, we were off to the Haunted Mansion. Naturally, we had to ride because I was wearing my Haunted Mansion wallpaper ears. 



We continued going right around Magic Kingdom and were off to Fantasyland. First, we did It’s a Small World which I really enjoy. I can see how it’s annoying, but I love all the colors and the song. Then, we got in line for Peter Pan’s Flight. The line started in Columbia Harbour House which was weird but it moved fast.












Up Next: So Many Cavalcades


 

No comments:

Post a Comment