Thursday, November 18, 2021

Trip Report: Park Hop to Epcot (Day 2, Part 3 | January 2021)

 We decided to leave Magic Kingdom and park hop to Epcot so we made our way out. We stopped in the Emporium and I picked up several pairs of ears.

My parents were still shopping so I hung out at the end of Main Street. The Put Your Ears on cavalcade/parade came by. I guess I had great timing today.










The Dapper Dans were on the train station-so we started and ended our day at Magic Kingdom with them. The Hundred Acre Woods gang (Eeyore, Piglet, Rabbit) came out too.



We had to take a bus to Epcot because the monorail still wasn’t running. A bus was waiting when we walked up so our good timing continued.


First, we rode Test Track which is always fun. I really wish they would redo the queue though because it’s so boring. AM I the only one? 


We checked out some of the art kiosks since the Festival of the Arts was going on. As someone who struggles with stick figures, I’m in awe of how talented these artists are.








We stayed in Future World and went to the Imagination pavilion. I got distracted by Pooh playing in the grass with his butterfly net. He’s just too adorable. We did still get to see my favorite purple dragon-Figment. I had to take a picture of him and send it to my co-worker because she’s scared of him.








Then, we walked up the most tiring incline and went to The Land Pavilion. Of course, we did Living with the Land. It’s always fun and peaceful for me. Then, we did Soarin’. It’s beautiful, but it really scares me. I’m trying to get over these fears.





Up Next: Coral Reef Dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment