Thursday, November 11, 2021

Trip Report: So Many Cavalcades (Day 2, Part 2 | January 2021)

 Next, we headed to Tomorrowland and did Space Mountain. It went down while we were in line-hopefully not a trend for the whole trip. It ended up only being about 10 minutes so not too bad. Dad and I tried to dab in our picture because we are totally hip and with the times.



The People Mover was moving, but sadly no people were allowed. Hopefully, we can enjoy it next time. 


So, we hopped on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin to defeat Zurg. I got 536K which is good, but no Galactic hero. We were traveling shortly after the Presidential Inauguration and I was obsessed with the Bernie memes so I had to try to recreate it in my picture.






We were hungry so we mobile-ordered at Peco Bill’s. We stopped in the Hub to do the order in case a cavalcade came by. The little Tinker Bell one came out so that worked out. I’m definitely a Tink fan so I was happy to see her.





On our way to lunch, we also ran into the Princess Cavalcade. I got the nachos for lunch which were good like normal.






I heard another cavalcade from the restaurant so I went outside to see it while my parents finished their lunches. I caught up to it. Then, Chip and Dale were out on the overpass thing by the Country Bear Jamboree. I saw Molly from All Ears, but was too scared to say “Hi!” because I'm a chicken.







My parents caught up to me and we went to Adventureland for Pirates of the Caribbean-another true classic.



Up Next: Park Hop to Epcot


No comments:

Post a Comment