Thursday, November 25, 2021

Trip Report: Coral Reef Dinner (Day 2, Part 4 | January 2021)

 The Living Seas was our next attraction. Then, we met up with a friend of my parents to get dinner. We had some time to kill before our reservation so we hung out in the aquarium. I tried to see the manatees, because they’re my favorite animal, but they weren’t out.


Then, it was time for dinner at the Coral Reef. I’m not a seafood eater, but this is a great ambience. I got the watermelon lemonade which is always a good drink choice. I got the vegan meal: vegetable skewers with Impossible Kefta. The rice was a little heavily seasoned for me, but generally I liked the dish and would recommend it.




The park was closed when we left so we slowly walked to the International Gateway and to the hotel.






We thought about swimming, but decided not to. Instead dad and I relaxed on the balcony for a little bit. Then, I showered and went to bed.







Today’s Highlight: So many character cavalcades!


Steps Walked: 21,145


No comments:

Post a Comment