Thursday, March 25, 2021

Trip Report: Poly Pulled Pork Nachos (Day 3, Part 4 | November 2020)

 Then, we slowly moseyed out of the park. I saw some birds being fed near the front of the park. The natural Florida birds kept trying to steal food so the Cast Member had to keep shooing them away. They aren’t just aggressive when it comes to your food.





We took a bus to the Grand Floridian. The plan was to eat dinner at the Polynesian so we were going to take in the other monorail resorts first. There were no Christmas decorations, but it’s still a beautiful resort.



Then, we took the monorail to the Contemporary and did a little bit of shopping. 




It was time to go to the Polynesian. We had to get off the monorail at the TTC because Polynesian station is down while the resort undergoes construction. We walked to the lobby which was actually a little hard because the resort was so dark. 


Dinner was at Captain Cook’s. I got my pulled pork nachos and dad got the Thai coconut meatballs. Both are some of our favorites.




We were done for the night so we took a bus to Disney Springs and then walked back to our room. I was a little uncomfortable (my back hurt) so I updated my notes and went to bed.


Steps Walked: 21,316


Up Next: Day 4!


No comments:

Post a Comment