Thursday, March 18, 2021

Trip Report: A Late Lunch at Yak & Yeti (Day 3, Part 3 | November 2020)

 Then, it was time to eat at Yak and Yeti. We had done the quick service before, but never tried the table service. I got the honey chicken which I’d never had before, but I’m a fan. I also enjoyed the decor and our waitress was nice. I will eat here again, but don’t feel the need to right away.








We left the restaurant around 4:20 and the park was closing at 5:00 PM. The Flight of Passage wait time was posted at 10 minutes so we were off to Pandora. It was a complete walk on. We got off at 4:50 and decided to get in line for Na’Vi River Journey. We didn’t want to wait a long time for it, but a short wait as the park closed worked for us.






Up Next: Poly Pulled Pork Nachos


No comments:

Post a Comment