Friday, March 12, 2021

Trip Report: Drawing an Elephant (Day 3, Part 2 | November 2020)

If you missed the last update, you can read it here.

 We got on the train to Conservation Station and Rafiki’s Planet Watch. The next animation experience wasn’t until 1:45 which wasn’t for a little while, but I wanted to make sure we got to do it. So, we looked around a little bit. 



We got to draw Dumbo this time. My Dumbo was a little pudgy, but turned out pretty good. I’m not even a mediocre artist so that tells you how good the artists instructing you are.






Then, we headed back to Africa and went on the Gorilla trail. It was raining on and off so we didn’t know if the animals would be out and about. I thought it was a pretty good trip through the trail. Between this and our Safaris experience I think the rain might make the animals more active.


We got to see some baby naked mole rats. There was a hippo out of the water which I’m not sure I’ve ever seen. The baby gorilla was very active and just being adorable.











Before leaving Africa, I took some pictures. Harambe was pretty empty-probably because of the rain.






Then, we were off to Asia for a very late lunch. I walked around and took pictures since it wasn’t quite time for our reservation. Everest was done, but I don’t know why. I don’t spend a lot of time in Asia because I’m afraid of Everest. I have ridden it a couple times, but it’s a little too intense for me. But it is a very beautiful land. 



Up Next: A Late Lunch at Yak & Yeti 


No comments:

Post a Comment