Thursday, August 27, 2020

5.3: Fireworks Dessert Party (December 2019)

 If you missed the last update, it can be read here.


Next, we checked out the train that was parked at the Main Street Station. I can’t wait for the train to start running again.






We decided to try out Sorcerer’s of the Magic Kingdom. We picked up some cards and were given a tutorial. Then, we did a mission in Fantasyland. It was fun and I think an extra fun thing especially if you’ve been several times. I definitely plan on doing it again.


Around 7, we lined up for the Happily Ever After Dessert Party. We were doing the Garden viewing. They seated us on the upper level of the Tomorrowland Terrace. The CM who seated us gave us a little tour of the food and drinks. 


There was a lot of stuff to eat and drink. And there were also savory foods like cheeseburger eggrolls. I was happy about this because I can only eat so many sweets. There was POG juice and Odwalla lemonade! The CM brought me a birthday cupcake which was nice, but a little dry. I definitely ate too much.




Up Next: Finishing Our Evening


No comments:

Post a Comment