Thursday, August 20, 2020

Trip Report: 5.2 Checking Out Classics (December 2019)

Our Fastpasses for It’s a Small World were ready now. My dad definitely loves me because he hates this ride, but will suffer through it for me. The FastPass line was very long-it was out past the stand-by entrance. Definitely odd. Maybe because other rides were down and people decided to check this out instead. I think It’s a Small World is a fun little boat ride.






Then, we mobile ordered at Columbia Harbour House. This is becoming a favorite for us and we highly recommend mobile order. It’s kind of surprising because neither dad nor I are fish eaters. It was fairly busy, but we got our food quick enough. We hung out for a little bit and made more plans like another FastPass at 9. 

We stayed in Liberty Square and headed to The Hall of Presidents. I don’t remember ever doing this before and it wasn’t what I expected. I've heard people say it’s boring, but I didn’t think so. I ended up really liking it. I don’t feel the need to do it every trip, but would watch it again. And people were respectful which made me happy.







Apparently, we were checking out a lot of classics because next we did the Enchanted Tiki Room. I like the music, but don’t have the same love for this attraction as other people do.

Up Next: Fireworks Dessert Party 

No comments:

Post a Comment