Thursday, September 3, 2020

5.4: Finishing Our Evening (December 2019)

 If you missed the last update, it can be read here.


At 8:15 we hit up the bathrooms. The women’s bathroom line was particularly long. One mom sent her daughter into the men’s room with her dad. I was jealous. Kids with dads don’t know how lucky they are. 


Then, we headed down to the grass in front of the plaza. It was a decent view, but you do still have crowds around you.




Overall, I think the experience was worth it. It isn’t something I would do every trip, but it was nice to not have to line up for hours before the fireworks. 




When the show ended, we headed to Buzz for our FastPasses. We were like salmon swimming upstream. I won again and we got stuck in the same room again. I accidentally tapped my MagicBand for the wrong picture, but there will be another one in the future. 


Then, we did the TTA at night, because why not? I love Tomorrowland at night. It’s probably my favorite land to be in at night.


Next, we went to the Haunted Mansion even though it really freaks me out at night. I’m easily scared. Then, we hopped on the Wildest Ride in the wilderness. Our final ride was Pirates of the Caribbean. Always a risk since we got stuck on it one night before. Then, we took the bus back to the hotel and went to bed. 







Steps Walked: 20,183


Up Next: Rise of the Resistance Opens, so We Went to Animal Kingdom 


No comments:

Post a Comment