Thursday, January 17, 2019

Trip Report: Muppets Take Liberty Square (October 2017)

If you missed the last post, you can read it here.

After finishing up our breakfast, we saw the town crier.

It was in that moment we realized we had completely forgotten about the Muppets history show. So we looked up the show times. One was set to start in a few minutes so we were off to the Hall of Presidents area to watch.



They do a couple different shows and this one was about the Declaration of Independence. It was funny and witty-like you'd expect from the Muppets. I'm glad we were able to catch the show.




Then, we went to use our Big Thunder Fastpasses. It is such a welcome ride. And it's another great thing to do on our last day.

We stayed in Frontierland and hit up Country Bear Jamboree. I'm surprised this show is still around especially considering it's content. But I'm glad because I love it. And I highly recommend checking it out. 




Next, we had Space Mountain fastpasses. So, we headed back to Tomorrowland.

Naturally, we went by way of the Tangled bathrooms. Mostly so I could take more pictures-especially of my Rapunzel ears. 




It was only about 10:40 when we got to Tomorrowland. Our fastpasses weren't until 11:05 so we took one last ride on the TTA. I'm sure I've said this before, but it's an amazing and relaxing ride.

My dad wasn't feeling food and wasn't up for Space Mountain so I was on my own. Of course I was put in the front car at the very front. That spot is always scarier-at least for me. 

I wanted to take a funny picture, but I forgot what side the picture was taken on. So, I meed that up.

When you're on the moving walkway after the ride they show people's names. I know they did that on It's a Small World, but not Space Mountain. It's a nice touch.

Up next: Good-bye, Mickey!

No comments:

Post a Comment