Thursday, July 5, 2018

Trip Report: Being Touristy

If you missed the last update, you can read it here.

When we finished breakfast, the plan was to be super touristy. We were going to take a big family picture in front of the castle in our matching shirts.

My one cousin, Courtney, actually made our shirts. The backs have all our names outlining the shape of a Mickey head. The names are in black and your particular name is red on your shirt. And I've worn/washed mine a lot since being home and it's really held up. I've had some issues with "professional" shirts before so that's impressive. We also had matching home made buttons.

The Friendship Faire show was finishing up so we watched that. It was cute but no Dream Along with Mickey which will always have a special place in my heart.

Then, we took our pictures. It isn't the best picture because of the sun. There is a lot of squinting and funny faces. But it is still part of my computer desktop at work. 


Hannah, my cousin's daughter, was holding her hands out like it was a Tinkerbell magic shot. I wonder if she's been doing that in all her pictures.

After pictures, our group of three said good-bye and headed to Hollywood Studios.

We had Toy Story FastPasses so that was the first order of business. I did pretty well and beat my parents which is what really matters.😉




Then we were off to Star Tours were we also had FastPasses. It was fun and we didn't get the podrace scene which I feel like we always get.



When we got off, I was really crashing. When I get this bad I know I'm basically going to pass out. 

I knew I wanted to make it to the Frozen show and Muppets so I needed to rest a little. Since we had FastPasses for Frozen in like 30 minutes we hung out in Backlot Express. I was able to get a water and took a nap. Like I literally fell asleep sitting up in a chair.

Don't worry, I've gotten better since I've been home. I still don't know exactly what was wrong, but I got a new job and that seems to have helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment