Thursday, July 12, 2018

Trip Report: Baseline Taphouse

If you missed the last update you can read it here.

After I woke up from my nap we were off to Frozen Ever After. This is such a simple show, but I really like it. The whole crowd (kids and adults alike) all really get into it. I did not off a few times but that was all me and has nothing to do with the quality of the show. 




When we got out I asked if we could find somewhere to buy a pretzel. I was hoping that would help perk me up.

We ended up at Baseline Taphouse. It just opened a week earlier so we wanted to check it out anyways. Plus, my brother is really into craft beers and brew pubs so my dad wanted to get pictures for him.




I got the pretzels and I enjoyed it. The mustard was good-it's just a brown mustard. The beer cheese kind of grew on me as I ate it.

Then, we were off to Muppet Vision. I absolutely did take a nap this time. Again, it has nothing to do with the quality of the show. When I get this exhausted I basically lose control of my body.

I wanted to at least stop in Pizzerizzo since we wouldn't have a chance to eat here. Rizzo is my favorite muppet because Muppet Takes Manhattan is the movie I watched a lot as a kid. So, I wanted to support him in his new venture.







I also stole a sugar packet from the condiment bar and basically shot it. It was another attempt at a pick me up.

Then, my dad wanted to go back to Baseline Taphouse for the black cherry soda and another pretzel. I hadn't realized they had a strawberry lemonade so I was game.

The soda is weird because it has no dye and is clear. But it was good. The strawberry lemonade was delicious and refreshing.




We also got the spiced almonds. They were addicting and they had a nice kick. The whole thing was a fun afternoon snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment