Thursday, June 28, 2018

Trip Report: Breakfast with Family & Friendship

If you missed the last update, you can check it out here.

I won't like, it was a little hard to get out of bed this morning. I can't remember if I've already said this but for the last few months I've been struggling with extreme exhaustion. I knew it could be an issue while on vacation and I was able to push through for the most part. I also decided to use my cross-body bag instead of my backpack to take weight off my back.

After getting ready, I was out the door. We had breakfast reservations at Crystal Palace. Every other morning, the bus line for Magic Kingdom had been crazy so I wanted to leave early.

Of course I got lucky and a bus pulled up right as I got in line. I even got to sit because others wanted to stand. I won't turn down a seat. While on the bus I updated my trip notes since I was too tired to do it last night.

There were a ton of people at the park, but security wasn't bad.

I stopped at the bathrooms by the main entrance. Those suckers are swanky. I would've taken pictures but I didn't want to be creepy if anyone came in.

Then, I made my way up Main Street. I took some pictures and chilled on the hub grass. I had about 45-minutes to kill before breakfast.






After hanging out for a few minutes, I heard the sweet sounds of the Trolley Show. This is one of my favorite things and one of my dream jobs. I thought I'd miss it this trip, so I was glad to have the opportunity to watch it. 



After the show, I met up with my family. We waited on the patio/porch outside Crystal Palace. There were about 20 of us and we were seated pretty quickly.

Piglet visited us almost immediately when we sat down. I didn't even have time to get food.

When I got food, my first plate was mostly carbs. The second plate was more savory.




Pooh and Eeyore stopped by for pictures. When I got my last plate of mostly fruit, Tigger came.

All the kids did that parade where they walk around the restaurant. I don't know what it's called but it was cute.

The characters were great with the whole family-especially the kids. Hayley  (one of the youngest) was really loving it. Overall, the food was good. And I love a restaurant that gives you free refills on juice. I didn't like everything I tried, but that's what's good about buffets-you can try a lot of things.

Up next: Being Touristy

No comments:

Post a Comment