Thursday, February 22, 2018

Trip Report: For the First Time in Forever

If you missed the last update, you can find it here.

After lunch we had to head for the World Showcase because we had Frozen FastPasses. 

We stopped in the Odyssey building on our way. My parents wanted to check out the craft beer stuff because my brother is a huge craft beer fan.

I mostly looked at the Epcot 35 artwork they had hanging up.







They bought my brother a growler. I changed camera batteries and got a new SD card. Then we were on our way again.

World Showcase was a little busy, but it could've been worse.

And we were at Norway in no time. I really enjoyed the attraction. The projections and animatronics are very well done. The Let it Go scene is pretty cool and a good use of that ride feature from Maelstrom. I'm glad we have another FastPass scheduled for later in the trip.




We checked out the gift shops in Norway for a little bit. Someday I'll buy something Helly Hanson just because my initials are also HH.

We continued to walk around the world and stopped in France to watch the movie. There was a little bit of a wait, but at least it was in the AC.




It was a nice video, but sitting in a cool theatre with little to keep you captivated can lead to napping. The film could be updated and maybe get a new narrator. Like Martin Short is great in O'Canada.

We stopped in the gift shop to buy some water, but there wasn't any. Denise did a pressed penny.

Then, it was time to head out. There was some bottled water at the shop by the International Gateway. So, we bought some water and then waited for a boat.

Up next: More New Things

No comments:

Post a Comment