Thursday, February 8, 2018

Trip Report: Columbus Day=High Crowds

If you missed the last update, you can check it out here.

I arrived at Epcot and made my way through security. My parents weren't there yet so I headed to the Imagination gift shop. This way I could pick out some merchandise. I did ask them to join me so I could steal their discount.




I actually spent less than $100 which I think may be the least amount I've ever spent in that store/on Figment merch.

Then we went to Spaceship Earth because our FastPass was almost expired. But the line wrapped around the building. I'm sure it wouldn't have been horrible, but since we had a lunch reservation at 11:40, we didn't want to push it.

So, instead we were off to the Living Seas. The Nemo ride had a forty minute wait so we passed and just checked out the aquarium. The Columbus Day holiday was certainly making the crowds a little crazy. 

It's nice to see all the different creatures. Manatees are my favorite animals so I had to visit them. I also like sharks and sea turtles.








There was one tank with a huge sea turtle in it. That was just so awe inspiring to watch.

Then, we saw Mickey diving in that tank. We don't know what was going on, but he swam to the other side of the tank. Maybe there's a room or something over there. No matter what, it was cool and something different to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment