Thursday, January 11, 2018

Trip Report: Foiled Again

If you missed the last update you can check it out here.

We thought that since we had already gone through security to get on the monorail we wouldn't have to do it again. But we were wrong. 

Once we were through the security we headed to the DVC member lounge. It was a nice place to relax. Plus, you get free snacks and drinks. I got a orange Hi-C from the Coke Freestyle machine and a bag of Lays potato chips.




The lounge is at the top of the pyramid at the Imagination Institute so you have a nice view of the sky. It was starting to look gray. I pointed it out and we were trying to figure out if the sun was setting or if it was raining.

Surprise!: It was rain.

Again.

So, we headed to the Food and Wine Festival Center to look around and try to let the storm pass.

I didn't buy anything, but it was nice to look around and get an idea of what was around. There was some really amazing chocolate art pieces in the Ghiradelli area. We also had a great experience with one of the Ghiradelli employees. He was great and I recorded it for my vlogs.



It was raining even harder now. Apparently, we aren't having any luck with the evenings. 

So, I put on my coat and rigged my poncho up over my backpack to protect it. And my dad put on his poncho.

We stopped at the bathroom on the way to Test Track. And to no one's surprise, the ride was down because of weather. There was thunder and lightning with the rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment