Thursday, September 24, 2015

Day 6, Part 1: Animal Kingdom Again!



We slept in a little bit since we had a late night. We left the room to catch a bus around 9 AM. They were handing out transportation trading cards for some reason.




At Animal Kingdom we went on the Safaris. This is a great ride and is always different. We didn’t get to see the zebras, but there were a lot of warthogs. Our driver was also fantastic.





After that we got lunch at Flame Tree Barbecue. My dad thought the food was very good, but I thought it was so-so. I got the pulled pork.




I do like the seating area. Unfortunately, this one guy kept feeding a big bird. Then, when they left the bird kept trying to steal other peoples food. I don’t know why people do this. It isn’t good for other guests or the animals.






I’m pretty sure this is when Dan and Lisa met up with us.

And it was time to see Finding Nemo the musical. It is such an amazing show and if you’ve never seen it you should. The music is beautiful and it makes me cry every time.

Up Next: The Garden Grill

No comments:

Post a Comment