Thursday, September 17, 2015

Day 5, Part 4: Pecos Bill’s and Parades



After resting at the hotel we took the monorail to Magic Kingdom. It was around 7 and we didn’t want to be stuck somewhere by the parade so we went over to Frontierland.

We grabbed fastpasses for Big Thunder and then went to Pecos Bill’s for dinner. It was pretty empty so we got a table near the window and were able to see the parade go by while eating.


It was a good meal and we always enjoy it. I tried to get onion rings instead of fries, but I ended up with both somehow.


After dinner we tried to use our fastpasses but Big Thunder was down due to technical difficulties.

The parade had ended and Wishes was now going on. We headed to Tomorrowland. We wanted to ride Space Mountain, but that was down so we did Buzz instead. I rode with my dad and beat him.

Next, we got on the TTA because it’s always a fun one. It was extra fun because the lights were on in Space Mountain.


We stayed in Tomorrowland and I finally got to do the Laugh Floor. I thought it was fun and enjoyed myself, but I don’t need to do it every time. My dad ended up being That Guy. It was actually extra funny because he had been picked the last time he did the attraction. When we walked out some teenagers recognized him and were yelling that it was That Guy. It was pretty funny.

Up next: I’m traumatized on Pirates

No comments:

Post a Comment