Thursday, September 10, 2015

Day 5, Part 2: Bangers & Mash



Once we got to Epcot we grabbed fastpasses for Test Track from 3:50-4:50.




We had lunch reservations at the Rose and Crown soon so we headed back to the World Showcase.

First, we did the Gran Fiesta Tour. It’s a good ride, but I was tired and it’s a calm dark ride so I was kind of falling asleep.

Then, we went on Maelstrom. I really loved this attraction and miss it. The movie wasn’t showing, but that wasn’t a huge disappointment.





It was time for lunch. Dan and Lisa were also joining us.

Rose and Crown is a must do for us. Mostly because my dad and I love bangers and mash. I don’t even need to look at the menu.



I don’t remember what everyone got, but I know someone got fish and chips. My dad got the scotch egg and cider and black in addition to the bangers and mash.





We all enjoyed our food and it was a fun meal.

We did get seated outside which was nice. Especially since it wasn’t as cold as it was earlier in the trip.





Up Next: More Epcot

No comments:

Post a Comment