Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Pre-Trip Report (October 2015) We're going to Disney World, we're going to Disney World!

I'm going to Disney World!



After two LONG years I'm returning to Disney World. I'll be there from October 23rd to the 31st. I'm beyond excited and will be attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for the first time.

The characters:
Me (Holly)-26

Dad (Rick)-young at heart
Denise (stepmom)-young at heart

I'll be going with my dad and step-mom, but I'm staying in my hotel for all but one night of the trip. I'm 26, but I don't want to go by myself and they were planning a trip so I'm going to. Below are our plans for the trip. We are trying to be a little more relaxed this trip but we'll see if that actually happens or not.

Friday, October 23rd
Leave Rochester, NY at 12:00
Dinner reservations at Via Napoli
We got a FastPass for IllumiNations. This is normally something we wouldn't do, but since we are arriving so late we figured this was a perfect time to try it.

Saturday, October 24th
Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom
Dinner reservations at Splisville

Sunday, October 25th
Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios
Lunch at the Crystal Palace

Monday, October 26th
Magic Kingdom
Lunch reservations at Be Our Guest
Dinner Reservations at Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue
My parents are also doing the Garden View Tea Room this afternoon

Tuesday, October 27th
Epcot and Magic Kingdom
Lunch reservations at the Rose & Crown
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party


Wednesday, October 28th
Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom
Late breakfast at Boma

Thursday, October 29th
Hollywood Studios
Late lunch at Mama Melroses's
We are doing the Fantasmic lunch/dinner package for the first time

Friday, October 30th
Animal Kingdom and Epcot
Late lunch at Biergarten

Saturday, October 31st (last day)
Magic Kingdom
Leaving Orlando at 4:55

No comments:

Post a Comment