Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Day 6, Part 4: Celebrate the Magic

We left the room around 7:45. We wanted to check out the Top of the World Lounge and watch Wishes.


It was nice and not too busy. And it was cool to see Wishes from a different perspective. While I will watch Wishes I don’t feel the need to see it all the time.




After that it was time for the Magic Kingdom. I decided to walk over so I could catch Celebrate the Magic. My parents wanted to take the monorail.





I really loved Celebrate the Magic and couldn’t take my eyes off it. My favorite parts were  when Ralph wrecks the Castle and the floating lanterns from Tangled.






And the music just makes me so happy and emotional.

I was lucky because it wasn’t too busy and got to stand in a pretty good spot.



After the castle show we all met up and headed to New Fantasyland. We wanted to go to Gaston’s Tavern and I wanted some LeFou’s Brew.




Since it was so late we were like the only people there. We did get a cinnamon roll and some LeFou’s Brew.



The cinnamon roll was a little dry, but I think this was because it was so late and they were a little old. For the Brew I liked the juice part, but not the foam. Once it got mixed together the foam was OK.



Of course I got it in the stein. I definitely want to get the drink again, but in a regular cup, because how many plastic steins do you need?

Then, we did some attractions.

We rode the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness which is even better at night.

Our last attraction of the night was Haunted Mansion. Now, I love this ride, but it really scares me at night.

Dan and Lisa actually moved to another hotel (Coronado Springs I think). We told them they could stay with us but they said no.

I moved into the other bedroom for the night. And we got this text that night:


Up Next: The Last Day

No comments:

Post a Comment