Thursday, October 8, 2015

Day 6, Part 3: Habit Heroes?



After looking at some of the scenes during dinner we decided to ride Living with the Land. This is a great attraction and I really want to do the Behind the Seeds tour sometime soon.

Then, I went to Imagination to buy my Figment merchandise. This is probably the store I spend the most money in. But I love me some Figment.





Meanwhile, there was some discussion of using our complimentary fastpasses from the night before for Soarin’. This may seem weird, but I wanted to keep mine as a souvenir. We ended up deciding not to use them and actually split up. I don’t remember what Dan and Lisa did.

I really wanted to do Habit Heroes on this trip. No one else did, but I saw it on the Dis Unplugged and it looked super corny which I’m all about. My parents reluctantly agreed to do it with me, but I think they regretted that when we ended up being the only participants.

It was a little weird, but it was fun. And the woman leading us was great especially since she had to accommodate us being the only ones.

Saving the world from unhealthy habits tired us out so we went back to the hotel. We wanted to rest a little bit because we were spending the night at Magic Kingdom.

Up Next: Celebrate the Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment