Thursday, October 15, 2015

Day 7: The Last Day



Today was the last day so in the morning we had to back up our suitcases. It’s always an adventure because we tend to buy a lot.



I also took some time to take pictures around the room and say good-bye to Stacy.



We got to the Magic Kingdom around 11AM. I always like to end my trip at the Magic Kingdom.

We got on the train and rode it to Fantasyland. It’s a nice relaxing ride.         





The plan was to ride Space Mountain. My dad didn’t feel up to it today, so he gave me his special fastpass and we were able to ride quickly. And I got to keep my fastpass as a souvenir. Yay!!!

Then, it was back to Fantasyland to enjoy the happiest cruise that ever sailed. I’m basically the only one who likes this attraction so they did it for me.



And poor Dan was destroyed by it. Something in the air drove is allergies crazy and he was uncomfortable the rest of the day.

After that it was lunch time at Pinocchio’s Village Haus. It was very crowded, but considering the time of day that’s to be expected.

I got the pepperoni flat bread which was OK. I would eat here again, but it isn’t a must do.




This was also the day the Rapunzel bathrooms were opened so that was a must do. They are so well done and the theming is fantastic. I know their just bathrooms, but their great ones.







Our last ride of the day was Mickey’s PhilharMagic. This is a nice attraction, but the video could have been a little crisper for me.



Then, we had to go back to the Contemporary and get on the Magical Express. I tried to refuse my ticket for the bus so I could stay, but my dad wouldn’t let me.

The best part of the ride to the airport was that the Figment music from the Dreamfinder days was playing. The driver even turned it up.

At the airport we got some McDonald’s and waited to board. Just like our flight down to Orlando we landed a little early. We left Buffalo just before 9 and headed home.

The end :(

Fortunately, on October 23rd I’ll be back in the world.



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment