Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Trip Report: Dinner at the Plaza (Day 1, Part 3 | December 2021)

 We went to the Plaza and checked in for our reservation about 20 minutes early. We were called around 3:50. Our table was very close to the door so there was a lot of traffic, but it was fine. And it probably would be an amazing table during fireworks.

I ordered the Plaza fries as an appetizer to share. The sour cream said it was spicy so we asked for it on the side since dad doesn’t like spice. There was no heat to it at all. For our meals, dad and I got the monte cristo with green beans instead of fries. I don’t remember what my stepmom got. The monte cristo was very good.







As we ate, we talked about our plans for tomorrow. It was going to be a long day.


They decided to call it a night after dinner. I stayed in the park to ride Splash Mountain with my LL. It was a walk-on. My boat ended up having 3 kids on the left side and all us adults were on the right. We were a little worried how that would impact the splash distribution. The boy in front of me said he would protect his mom. It was adorable.








I looked for a LL at Buzz, but it was an hour away so I started to make my way out. I checked out the Emporium. I picked up a couple of pins, but nothing else really caught my eye. A Cast Member asked me to show my bag to another CM because they had talked about it earlier. Happy to help!


Instead of going to Pop, I took a bus to Riviera. I wanted to look for the Riviera Loungefly and would prefer to take it back to my room instead of carrying around all day later in the trip. A bus was waiting, but had some issues. We left after 5-10 minutes. 


Sadly, there was no bag. So, I took the Skyliner to Caribbean Beach and transferred to the Pop Century Skyliner. I found my room and my bags were waiting for me. I was in the 50s section and Lady was in front of my building. My room was in the back near the parking lot. 









I filmed a room tour and started unpacking. I stopped to eat a snack and call my mom. I also Facetimed my dad to show him my room and see his. 


Then, I finished unpacking and went to bed around 9:30. I set my alarm for 7 AM to book Lightning Lanes.


Steps Walked: 13,736


Highlight: The kid protecting his mom on Splash Mountain


No comments:

Post a Comment