Thursday, December 9, 2021

Trip Report: Topolino’s Terrace (Day 3, Part 2 | January 2021)

 Then, it was time for breakfast so we went up the elevator and checked in at Topolino’s Terrace. I absolutely loved this meal. Perhaps my new favorite meal. I got the eggs, which was definitely enough food. And it was soooo good. I’m actually not the biggest fan of eggs, but these were amazing. WE all loved our food.





And the characters! They were socially distant and I think we were fairly far away, but I thought we had great interactions. Their outfits are just adorable-you can buy little plushes of them in their outfits, too. Donald was a star like norma. And Daisy was also a gorgeous diva. 










Around 11:15, we left and took the skyliner to Epcot. The Skyliner stopped a couple of times on the way. It wasn’t very long so I’m sure it was just to get wheelchairs/scooters on and off. 





I stopped in the gift shop to buy the Figment Scavenger hunt. And we were off to tour the World Showcase and hunt Figment. Mary Poppins was out in the UK so we said “hi” from afar.





Then, I remembered they were doing an animation class soon and it was the last one we would be able to make. So we booked it to America and the American Garden theatre. We did see some characters on the way.


There weren’t really any signs so we asked a Cast Member where to line up. The CM said “behind the guy in the green shirt.” It took us a long time to realize he meant behind my dad. So, we started the line. 







We got to draw Grumpy which was awesome because my dad is a huge fan. It is probably my worst drawing ever. In my defense, this CM didn’t give us the best directions. It kind of felt like she didn’t want to be there. Hopefully, we’ll get the opportunity to draw Grumpy again some day.


Up Next: Paint By Numbers


No comments:

Post a Comment