Thursday, December 23, 2021

Trip Report: Stormalong Bay (Day 3, Part 4 | January 2021)

 Denise headed back to the hotel for the night, but dad and I stayed in the park. We decided on Test Track because I really like it at night. But the wait was about 40 minutes so we decided to just go back to World Showcase. 

We started in Mexico and continued our Figment scavenger hunt. We did find him. Then, we saw Elsa from afar in Norway. I still haven’t seen Frozen 2. Is that weird? In China, we found the final Figment. We also saw two service dogs-one was older and the other was in training. I love seeing working dogs.














To reward ourselves, we bought a funnel cake. It’s a messy, but delicious treat. Then, we got our scavenger hunt prize and walked back to the Yacht Club. It’s a pretty short walk, especially our room.



Dad and I went to the pool tonight. I didn’t want to bring my phone to be safe, but I do wish I had pictures or videos. We went around the lazy river a few times which I’m a huge fan of. I liked being in the water but not actually having to do anything. We also went in the Sandy bottom pool which was...interesting. It doesn’t feel like normal beach sand, but I’m sure it’s special because of the pool filters.





It was a little chilly so we went in a hot tub for 10-15 minutes before going back to the room. 


We mobile ordered at the Beach Club quick service. I got the Caprese sandwich. It was a pre-made one. It was ok. And it was kind of a long walk to there from our room, but we made it. 



Dad and I ate on the balcony. I relaxed a bit, updated my notes, and headed to bed a little early. I was definitely feeling tired tonight.


Today’s Highlight: Manatees and the lazy river


Steps Walked: 19,500


Up Next: Day 4



No comments:

Post a Comment