Thursday, December 2, 2021

Trip Report: Riviera Room Tours (Day 3, Part 1 | January 2021)

 Tuesday, January 26th

I woke up pretty early today-around 7 AM. Since I had a good amount of time before we needed to leave, so I curled my hair. This morning we had reservations at Topolino’s Terrace at 9:50 AM. That meant we had to get to the Riviera. We decided to take a bus to Animal Kingdom then another one to Riviera. The bus we took ended up being the same so we got off and back on. This is actually the second time this has happened to me when going to Animal Kingdom to then go to a resort.





My parents talked to the DVC guide about getting a room tour. Dad and I saw them in November but we wanted my stepmom to see them. I ran into the gift shop to buy the Riviera ears. I regretted not getting them on my last trip. The guide took us on a tour right away because of our reservations.







These rooms are gorgeous. I’m just in love with the Riviera. My parents thought very seriously about buying, but ultimately decided they’d rather save the money for other things like cruises. That’s probably a good financial decision, but I want to own there. And I’ll inherit their contracts someday.


Up Next: Topolino’s Terrace


No comments:

Post a Comment