Thursday, January 28, 2021

Trip Report: An Early Night (Day 1, Part 4| November 2020)

 Since we were in Asia, we decided to do Kali River Rapids. It isn’t my favorite and is a bit on the short side. But if it was a walk-on I figured it would be worth it.


I’m a baby so I didn’t bring my phone with me. Instead we put our bags in the lockers they have near the attraction. I wish I had braved it because the queue is really pretty and interesting.


We were in a raft with one other person. While we did get a little wet, we didn’t get drenched which was nice. I switched out my disposable mask in case I ended up getting too wet, but it wasn’t bad. 


Then, it was time for Dinoland. We decided to do Triceratop Spin since we’ve never done it before. It was fun. I wouldn’t wait 30 minutes for it, but I enjoyed myself.





Then, we headed out. I think we were both kind of tired.




We got dinner at Artist’s Palette which is the quick service at the resort. I got the kid’s chicken nugget meal. I’m a huge fan of kid’s meals. The shop is next to the restaurant and it was kind of disappointing and very small.






Back in the room we unpacked, I showered, and went to bed early-maybe around 8:30. 


Recap:

What made today the best day ever: Getting to Disney World

Steps walked: 16,292


No comments:

Post a Comment