Thursday, June 4, 2020

Trip Report: Hoop-Dee-Dooing It!

If you missed the last post, you can check it out here.

The boat to Fort Wilderness was a little delayed, but we weren't worried.


We check in for dinner and waited for the doors to open. I sat down and took notes on the trip so far. Dad went for a walk. The barns were under construction so we couldn't see the horses this time. My dad said he saw two fawns which is cool. 



We were seated in the third row back from the stage and our table was right in the middle. 

There wasn't honey butter-just regular butter for the cornbread. That is a true travesty.

I'm actually not the biggest fan of the food here. It doesn't have to do with the quality, but personal preference. I did pull the skin off the chicken and ate some chicken breast. I know I'm weird, but I don't like chicken skin. They had green beans instead of corn which was good. I like corn, but that's a lot of carbs for one meal. The strawberry shortcake was especially good this time. 



The show was of course fantastic. And it was Christmasy. It was different from last year's Christmas touches. 

Claire sang about how she wanted a hippo for Christmas. And we had seen this Jim before. I like that this cast sticks around for a long time. Six-Bits and Dolly were especially good. They played off each other very well. Claire saw my shirt while walking around. She stopped, did a double take and laughed. That may be one of my proudest moments. I'm obsessed with Claire.















It was a great experience as always. Hoop-Dee-Doo is an absolute must do.

Up next: Nighttime Resort Hopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment