Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Trip Report: Tomorrowland Fun, Day 2, Part 2 (December 2019)

If you missed the last update, you can find it here.

Our next fastness was ready when we finished lunch. So, we headed to Tomorrowland to ride Space Mountain.


The CM who makes sure your lap bar is secure loved my shirt. He was super-pumped. He gave me a high-five and told me to eat all the pretzels. I'm sure CMs feel the pain because a lot of them are also childless millennials (or Get Z) who love Disney.

Next, we rode one of the best rides: the TTA. Who doesn't love the TTA? I also check what other fast passes were available and got one for Little Mermaid. I never remember what it's called-I just know the name is crazy long.



Since we were in the area, we decided to check out the Carousel of Progress. This is another attraction I haven't done in awhile. I also apparently am the least observant person. I never realized that each scene centers around a different season/holiday. Like I knew the last scene was Christmas, but I never put it all together.



I do really like COP. I don't feel the need to do it every trip, but I would be devastated if it went away. It's a little piece of Walt. 

We still had some time to kill before out Mermaid FastPasses, so we checked out Buzz. The posted wait time was 30 minutes, but we decided to get in line anyways. It ended up being about 15 minutes. And I won!


Then, our FastPasses were ready. So, we headed under the sea to see Ariel, Flounder, and friends. 





We started to head out after that. We had reservations for dinner at Hoop-Dee-Doo. Even though it's just a boat ride away, we like to build in extra time.

The Dapper Dans were performing by the Emporium so we stopped to watch. This is one of the reasons having extra time is good. It wasn't a problem for us to stop for a few minutes to see something we hadn't planned on.



Up Next: Hoop-Dee-Dooing It

No comments:

Post a Comment