Thursday, October 3, 2019

Trip Report: Disney Christmas Morning! (December 2018)

If you missed the last update, you can check it out here.

I woke up on Christmas morning before my parents. I took some pictures of the bathroom, took a shower, and went out to the patio. It was a little chilly, but I'm in Disney world on Christmas so no complaints.




I just relaxed and took in the atmosphere. There were also whole masses of people getting on the ferry to go to Magic Kingdom. 



Eventually, my dad got up and we were off. We were planning to go mini-golfing at Winter Summerland. We figured it would be a fun Christmas activity while everyone else was at the crowded parks.

I took some pictures of the Poly while we waited for our Minnie Van to pick us up.





Getting the Minnie Van was a great idea-the roads were real crazy. The Magic Kingdom lanes were starting to back up toward Epcot.

There were other people at the golf course, but nothing crazy. We did end up doing the Summer Course, because there were less people on it. It still has Christmas elements, so I was still fine with it. They were playing seasonal music and Beach boys. It was a fun and festive round of golf.







Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment