Thursday, September 26, 2019

Book Review: Christmas Eve Fireworks

If you missed the last update, you can check it out here.

After dinner we headed back up to the concourse.

We checked out the Contemporary's gingerbread display. It isn't as elaborate as the others, but it's still really cute. It's a little Castle display with Cinderella, Prince Charming, and Fairy Godmother. I liked it and tried to check out the details.




There was sort of line to take pictures and whenever I would get to my turn, people would cut in front of me. I didn't want a picture of me, but up-close shots. Eventually, I just went up and stopped being bothered by being in their pictures. I just wish people would be more considerate of those around you.

I looked at the treats-there was a great Cast Member working, but didn't buy anything. 

Then, we hopped on the monorail. We ended up getting off at the TTC. Our room was really close to the TTC so we figured that would be a shorter walk than walking from the Polynesian lobby. I filmed the walk and it took about 3 minutes.




We spent some time in the room then dad and I relaxed on our little patio. We were able to watch the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom. I wish they pumped in the music, but it's still a great show. I also wish I took better fireworks pictures. 




It was a wonderful and festive end of my Christmas eve.

Up next: Christmas Morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment