Thursday, October 10, 2019

Trip Report: Relaxing Afternoon (December 2018)

If you missed the last update, you can read it here.

After we finish our round of golf-dad had a score of 41 and mine was 49-we called another Minnie Van. We had to wait a little bit, but that wasn't a problem especially since we had nowhere to be. 


Again, the Minnie Van was a great idea. The lines of cars were even more crazy than early in the day. I wish I took pictures. Because we were in a Minnie Van our driver was able to take us onto backstage roads. This way it didn't take us an hour or longer to get back to the Poly. So, if you need to get around Disney  World on Christmas Day I highly recommend a Minnie Van.

We met up with my stepmom at the DVC pool. She was relaxing by the pool and enjoying some adult beverages. I read a little bit and took in the sun. It wasn't the warmest day, but it was definitely better than being back in New York. There were some people also at the pool-kids will always go for a swim-but it wasn't super-crowded.




Then, we got ready for dinner at the Grand Floridian. We took the walk from the Poly. On the way, my dad made a new friend.






I took some pictures outside while the sun was setting. I also found the Lane Thomas memorial lighthouse. It's tasteful and very well done.

Up Next: Dinner with Some Evil People

No comments:

Post a Comment