Thursday, October 17, 2019

Trip Report: Dinner with Some Evil Ladies

If you missed the last update, you can check it out here.

We still had time to kill before our dinner reservation so we checked out more of the Grand Floridian. I wondered around checking out the stores and more of the Christmas decorations.







Then, we checked into 1900 Park Fare. We've eaten here a few times, but always only for breakfast. I was excited to try something different. 

The food was good-I feel like I got more than what was pictured, but maybe I did only eat this. Our waitress also brought me a little birthday cupcake. 








Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, and Druzilla were great. I don't really have pictures because I filmed our interactions instead. Lady Tremaine and I talked about cats since we both have cats. I definitely recommend this meal and these characters.





We got to meet and take pictures with Cinderella and her Prince Charming after dinner.

After our meal, we checked out the Gingerbread House. It is incredibly impressive and so detailed. I didn't buy any gingerbread because I'm actually not a huge fan. But I still really appreciate the art.






We slowly made our way back to the Polynesian-this time by boat. Once back there, dad and I spent time on the beach and we watched the Magic Kingdom fireworks again.





Then, it was bedtime-my last night in Disney World for this trip.

Up next: It's the End of the Trip as We Know It 

No comments:

Post a Comment