Thursday, September 12, 2019

Trip Report: More Resort Touring

If you missed the last update, you can check it out here.

After breakfast Dad and I checked out some more decorations at the Contemporary. Mainly, we were looking at stuff outside. The big Christmas tree for the Contemporary is outside. It's actually near where cars drive so it's hard to get good pictures of.






We also had dinner in one of the ballrooms later so we checked that out. My dad and I are both real weird and like to know where we're going. 




Then, we hopped on a boat and went to the Wilderness Lodge. The boats-especially in the Magic Kingdom resort area-are so relaxing and have some great views. 


The Wilderness Lodge is not my favorite hotel-it's just not my aesthetic, but it's very beautiful at Christmas. I do really like a rustic or woodland Christmas look.








I bought a few things at the gift shop. Merry Christmas to me!

I also checked out the cabins-at least the outside. It wasn't the most excited walk, but it is very quiet.






We relaxed a little bit and took in the atmosphere. Then, we got on another boat and were headed back to the Contemporary. Our boat captain entertained us with some Christmas carols.

Up next: Special DVC Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment