Thursday, March 7, 2019

Trip Report: Walking to the Beach Club (December 2018)

If you missed the last update, you can check it out here.

After breakfast we made our way over to the Beach Club. I love that you can just walk between all of these Epcot resorts. 

There was a couple getting married at this little gazebo type thing. I love seeing a nice Disney wedding. 

Beach Club has a gingerbread carousel. It actually goes around and everything. And all the horses have little Disney name tags. My favorite part is the little Donald and Daisy at the top of the carousel.






We took our time checking out the lobby and all the Christmas decorations. My dad really enjoyed the chairs they have.

Then, we made our way through the hotel and over to the Yacht Club.



Yacht Club has a train display which is just adorable. There are little references to Yacht and Beach Club throughout the Christmas village.




It's a samller Christmas display  but I think it's one of my favorites. I grew up putting up a Christmas village with my grandma so maybe that's influenced by nostalgia.







And, again, I spent some time checking out little parts of the lobby and the Christmas decor. You know: a slow relaxing vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment