Thursday, March 21, 2019

Trip Report: Trying a New Restaurant (December 2018)

If you missed the last update, you can check it out here.

After hanging out with two of my favorite ladies, we were off to Tomorrowland. We had FastPasses for Space Mountain. 


I love Space Mountain! It is just rough enough for me. I'm glad we were able to ride it this trip. The ending queue walk out thing was different. There weren't all the screens and moving walkways. I since heard this may be temporary. I hope so because I actually really like this exit.


We had early dinner reservations, but still had some time to kill so we hopped on one of the best rides-the TTA. I'm sure I've said this before, but this is an amazing ride with great views. Everyone should do it.



Then, we were off to The Plaza for dinner. I had never eaten here before and had been wanting to for the last few trips. It finally happened. 

As we were walking there, we saw a bigger guy with white hair and a bushy beard. My parents joked he was Santa. Then, the hostess who sat us told us he actually was THE Santa. We would be seeing him in his red suit again. I guess he likes to come to the park early.

It is a nice cute restaurant.


We got the loaded fries to share which I did enjoy. They have nothing on those fries from Splittsville on our last trip though.


For my meal I got a burger. I was trying to maintain my weightloss so I got green beans instead of more fries. Our waitress ended up bringing me fries anyways. It was fixed very fast and I'm proud to say I didn't touch the fries. 


It was a good dinner.

Our waitress brought me a little birthday ice cream. I wish I could remember her name because she was great. I took a couple bites of the ice cream and cone. It was my first birthday treat/gift of the trip 😊


I would eat here again, but it isn't a must do every trip kind of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment