Thursday, March 14, 2019

Trip Report: Off to the Magic Kingdom (December 2018)

If you missed the last update, you can find it here.

We'd gotten our fill of the results and caught a bus to Magic Kingdom.

We had tickets to the Christmas Party tonight. The party started at 7, but they were letting DVC members in at 2 PM. Since this was the only time we'd be going to the parks we wanted to take full advantage.

The parade was starting when we got in and we had to make it to Fanstasyland. So, we cut through the Emporium before we got trapped. We were also able to go through the Castle instead of around it. It was super-packed and I felt like a Salmon swimming up stream.

The fastpass window for Princess Fairytale Hall was open. My dad scheduled this one so I could get autographs. My stepmom is planning on making a quilt with character autographs.

We would be meeting with Rapunzel and Tiana. Yeah, I met Rapunzel twice in one day-that's fine.

While waiting in line, the CM working the line recognized my Parkbound buttons. We talked about the ones we both really wanted like the Meeko one. She also told the other CMs about Parkbound. 

First, I met Rapunzel. I didn't have her sign anything because she had at breakfast. So, we chatted and took pictures. She was really fun and nice. She checked out my buttons which we talked about. And she was such a good hugger. I read once that the characters are told to never end the hug first. You never know if a kid (or any guest) really needs a hug. She really was Rapunzel.



Then, I got to meet Tiana. She was so sweet. And her dress is freaking huge! Like how does she function in that thing?! It is beautiful, but massive. I did get her autograph. 


It was great to meet both of these princesses. And I definitely want to do more meet and greets-especially at Princess Fairytale Hall.

My parents didn't want to meet or take pictures with either of them. This FP was more for me I guess. And I am getting more comfortable with character interactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment